Saturday, January 2, 2010
Hey guys, Today i woke up at 8:00 am. Then I go eat breakfast with my mum and sister. Then we come back home..After few minutes..The siew's is finally here. Then we chat chat chat...Till 11:00 am. Then we go to Sook Yee's house. So, We bring PSP and Twister only. I feel so boring then I ask the one of the Siew's that I wanna play PS2...Then he plug here plug there. I choose a game named "Tekken 2"....But the problem is, I dunno how to play..Then I ask one of the Siew's then he was like "Dunno. Just press all the button together"....Then I play play play....Then suddenly, I didin't know that i have won 16 times!Cant believe!! Then they play another game..What what Naruto lah ...I also dunno. Till, Nothing to do then I decided to play the "Tekken 2" again. Then they was like "NO!! Not fair!! You always win want..Master jor want cannot play" Haizz.....So, we eat jelly that made by the Siew's mother. Then they play Twister. They really twister like hell. So funny. Luckily, I never play. I'm just sitting there watching. So tired already...Dont want to play jor. So, We eat dinner..Eat eat eat....After that, We sitting at the dinning table and chit-chat till like half and hour!! Then my dad come and we go back...So sad when go back..Next year holiday only can meet.....
;
6:38 AM
***